There are many benefits to aerial application of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides, especially when talking about a cash crop.
- Aerial application is much faster than ground rigs; a must when dealing with diseases and pests
- Aerial application can be done even when the ground is wet
- Aircraft doesn’t leave tracks or crush crops when applying spray
- A helicopter provides greater flexibility with regard to precision
- Rotary equipment provides better penetration of the crop canopy by forcing droplets through the micro-inversion layer
- We achieve the optimal application height
- Cover larger areas with greater economy
- Aerial application does not spread fungal spores
- GPS controlled swath guidance systems for accurate coverage
The AG-Nav is a Precision (Deferential) Navigation system designed to meet and exceed specific requirements for GPS guidance in aerial applications. The Navigation system is a combination of over 25 years of experience with GPS technology and proven market performance.
AG-NAV system interfaces with AG-NAV’s AG-FLOW Automatic Flow Controller, and Variable Rate Application (VRA) Software.